Spanish, German and Russian language teacher
Russian - native language
Romanian- native language
– 11/2022 – Participation in methodical events «Organizing training courses of Russian as a foreign language abroad». Educational and publishing center "Zlatoust", Training center "Mir.ru", Moscow
– 12/04/2022 – 11/05/2022 – Certificate of the participant of the spanish Language courses on accreditation of examiners DELE level C1-С2
– 28/02/2022 - 23/05/2022– Training according to the program of the remote language course of the Goethe German Cultural Center in Moscow for teachers and teachers of German: "German for teacher/teacher C1: Improving the linguistic and professional competence of a teacher /teacher of German/ level C1"
– 2000 – 2001 – University of Kassel, philologist, DAAD scholar
– 2000 – Dresden University of Technology Germany, philologist, DAAD
– 1996 – 2001 – Moldova State University (MSU) based in Chișinău, Faculty of Philology. Philologist. Teaching German Language and Literature and Spanish (www.usm.md)
– 09/1994 – 03/1996 – Tiraspol State University (incomplete higher education). Faculty of Philology, Russian Language and Literature and German.
– 2017 - present – Teacher of German, Spanish and Russian Language as Foreign Language in Language сenter SMART(https://centre-smart.com/) offline, online and offer lessons to children, teenager and adults worldwide via Skype and Zoom. I make translations of any complexity, including technical and medical translations from German, Spanish to Russian and back.
–2010-2017 – Worker of State Administration the city of Dnestrovsk in the position of chief specialist in documentation ensuring.
– 2006–2010 – Stay abroad in the Ukraine.
– 2002– 2006 – Teacher of German Language and Literature at a secondary school № 1 in Dnestrovsk, Transnistria.
– 2001 – 2002 – Stay abroad in Germany.
Married, raising two bilingual children.